Get CBSE Class X Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy Sample Paper pdf free download from the link mentioned below. You can also choose option to read online or buy CBSE Class X Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy Sample Paper online on Amazon.com or Amazon.in
You can also opt for CBSE Class X Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy Sample Paper epub or mobi version on request. Send us a message through contact form, we will send it you in seconds.
CBSE Class X Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy Sample Paper PDF Direct Download Links at bottom
CBSE Class 10th Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy sample question paper 2021-22
elements of book keeping and accountancy class 10 sample papers
elements of book keeping and accountancy pdf
class 10 accounting book pdf
class 10 account book pdf
cbse class 10 syllabus 2021-22
class 10 art syllabus 2021
Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy class 10 syllabus
Unit 1: Capital and Revenue 25 Periods 08 Marks
|Capital and revenue: Capital and revenue receipts, capital and revenue expenditure and deferred revenue expenditure||The learners would be able to:
● Recapitulate the meaning of the terms ‘Capital’ and ‘Revenue’
● Appreciate the difference between capital and revenue receipts and capital and revenue expenditure
● Acquire the knowledge about deferred revenue Expenditure
Unit 2: Depreciation 35 Periods 12 Marks
|Depreciation: Need and methods of charging depreciation-straight line and Diminishing balance method (no change in the method)||The learners would be able to:
● Explain the necessity of providing depreciation on fixed assets
● Develop the skill of using the different methods i.e. straight line and diminishing balance for computing depreciation
● Prepare fixed assets accounting using straight line and diminishing balance method of charging depreciation
Unit 3: Bank Reconciliation Statement 45 Periods 14 Marks
|Bank Reconciliation Statement: Meaning Preparation of BRS with the given cash book / pass book balance||The learners would be able to:
● Understand the concept of bank reconciliation statement
● Appreciate the need of preparing bank reconciliation statement
● Develop understanding of preparing bank reconciliation Statement
Unit 4: Bills of Exchange 25 Periods 10 Marks
|Bill of Exchange: Nature and use of Bills of Exchange, Terms used in Bills of Exchange. Simple transactions related to bills of exchange (No dishonour, retiring & renewal of the bill)||The learners would be able to:
● Acquire the knowledge of using bills of exchange for financing business transactions
● Understand the need of Bills of exchange in business
● State the meaning of different terms used in bills of exchange and their implication in accounting
● Develop in the skill of journalising simple bill transactions in the book of creditor and debtor
Unit 5: Final Accounts 45 Periods 14 Marks
|Final Accounts: Preparation of Trading and Profit & loss Account and Balance Sheet of Sole trader. Adjustment for closing stock only. [amount of closing stock to be given]||The learners would be able to:
● State the meaning of financial statements & the purpose they serve for a sole proprietor.
● Develop the skill of preparing Trading Account and calculating gross profit.
● Develop the skill of preparing Profit & Loss Account and calculating the net profit
● Explain the need for preparing ‘Balance Sheet’.
● Understand the techniques of preparing the ‘Balance Sheet’.
● Develop the understanding to the simple adjustment for closing stock
Unit 6: Accounting from Incomplete Records 35 Periods 12 Marks
|Accounting from Incomplete Records: Meaning; preparation of statement of Profit, statement of affairs. [statement of affairs method only]||The learners would be able to:
● State the meaning of incomplete records
● Understand the uses and limitations of incomplete records
● Develop the skill of computation of profit / loss by preparing Statement of Profit
● Develop the skill of preparing ‘Statement of Affairs’ and ascertain the position of the business on a particular date
Project – I
15 Periods 15 Marks
→ Identify 20 items and classify them as capital and revenue receipts, capital and revenue expenditure and deferred revenue expenditure.
(OR any other topic related to the course content)
Project – II
15 Periods 15 Marks
→ Make a statement of affairs for incomplete records of a small shop.