Get CBSE Class X Science Syllabus 2021-22 pdf free download from the link mentioned below. You can also choose option to read online or buy CBSE Class X Science Syllabus 2021-22 online on Amazon.com or Amazon.in
You can also opt for CBSE Class X Science Syllabus 2021-22 epub or mobi version on request. Send us a message through contact form, we will send it you in seconds.
CBSE Class X Science Syllabus 2021-22 PDF Direct Download Links at bottom
CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus 2021-22
CBSE Chapter-wise Marks Distribution Class 10 Science:
|Unit No & Name||Weightage|
|Unit 1 – Chemical Substances-Nature and Behaviour||25|
|Unit 2 – World of Living||23|
|Unit 3 – Natural Phenomena||12|
|Unit 4 – Effects of Current||13|
|Unit 5 – Natural Resources||07|
CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Reactions: Chemical equation, Balanced chemical equation, implications of a balanced chemical equation, types of chemical reactions: combination, decomposition, displacement, double displacement, precipitation, neutralization, oxidation, and reduction.
- Acids, Bases and Salts: Their definitions in terms of furnishing of H+ and OH– ions, General properties, examples, and uses, the concept of pH scale (Definition relating to logarithm not required), the importance of pH in everyday life; preparation and uses of Sodium Hydroxide, Bleaching powder, Baking soda, Washing soda and Plaster of Paris.
- Metals And Nonmetals: Properties of metals and non-metals; Reactivity series; Formation and properties of ionic compounds; Corrosion and its prevention.
- Carbon Compounds: Covalent bonding in carbon compounds. Versatile nature of carbon. Homologous series.
- Periodic Classification Of Elements: Need for classification, early attempts at classification of elements (Dobereiner’s Triads, Newland’s Law of Octaves, Mendeleev’s Periodic Table), Modern periodic table, gradation in properties, valency, atomic number, metallic and non-metallic properties.
CBSE Class 10 Biology Syllabus
CBSE Science Syllabus of Class 10 Biology is given below:
Unit II: World of Living
- Life Processes: ‘Living Being’. The basic concept of nutrition, respiration, transport, and excretion in plants and animals.
- Reproduction: Reproduction in animals and plants (asexual and sexual) reproductive health-need and methods of family planning. Safe sex vs HIV/AIDS. Childbearing and women’s health.
- Heredity and Evolution: Heredity; Mendel’s contribution- Laws for inheritance of traits: Sex determination: brief introduction;
CBSE Class 10 Physics Syllabus
Unit III: Natural Phenomena
- Reflection of light by curved surfaces; Images formed by spherical mirrors, center of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length, mirror formula (Derivation not required), magnification.
- Refraction; Laws of refraction, refractive index. Refraction of light by the spherical lens; Image formed by spherical lenses; Lens formula (Derivation not required); Magnification. Power of a lens.
- Refraction of light through a prism, dispersion of light, scattering of light, applications in daily life.
Unit IV: Effects of Current
- Effects Of Current: Electric current, potential difference and electric current. Ohm’s law; Resistance, Resistivity, Factors on which the resistance of a conductor depends. Series combination of resistors, parallel combination of resistors and its applications in daily life. Heating effect of electric current and its applications in daily life. Electric power, Interrelation between P, V, I, and R.
- Magnetic Effects Of Current: Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current-carrying conductor, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid; Force on the current-carrying conductor, Fleming’s Left-Hand Rule, Electric Motor, Electromagnetic induction. The induced potential difference, Induced current. Fleming’s Right Hand Rule.
Syllabus Of Class 10 Science – Natural Resources
The NCERT Syllabus for Class 10 Science Natural Resources is as below:
- Our Environment: Eco-system, Environmental problems, Ozone depletion, waste production, and their solutions. Biodegradable and non-biodegradable substances.
- Management Of Natural Resources: Conservation and judicious use of natural resources. Forest and wildlife; Coal and Petroleum conservation. Examples of people’s participation in the conservation of natural resources. Big dams: advantages and limitations; alternatives, if any. Water harvesting. Sustainability of natural resources.
science syllabus class 10 cbse 2020-21 deleted