Get Schedule B (Form 1040), Interest and Ordinary Dividends pdf free download from the link mentioned below. You can also choose option to read online or buy Schedule B (Form 1040), Interest and Ordinary Dividends online on Amazon.com or Amazon.in
You can also opt for Schedule B (Form 1040), Interest and Ordinary Dividends epub or mobi version on request. Send us a message through contact form, we will send it you in seconds.
Schedule B (Form 1040), Interest and Ordinary Dividends PDF Direct Download Links at bottom
Use Schedule B (Form 1040) if any of the following applies:
- You had over $1,500 of taxable interest or ordinary dividends.
- You received interest from a seller-financed mortgage and the buyer used the property as a personal residence.
- You have accrued interest from a bond.
- You are reporting original issue discount (OID) in an amount less than the amount shown on Form 1099-OID.
- You are reducing your interest income on a bond by the amount of amortizable bond premium.
- You are claiming the exclusion of interest from series EE or I U.S. savings bonds issued after 1989.
- You received interest or ordinary dividends as a nominee.
- You had a financial interest in, or signature authority over, a financial account in a foreign country or you received a distribution from, or were a grantor of, or transferor to, a foreign trust. Part III of the schedule has questions about foreign accounts and trusts.